CC Willow art store

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sin

sin wave
sin

Let me tell you what I know;

since that day, my heart beats

in syncopation with yours.

Any distance between us

is distance that muffles my heart;

our sin sealing my bond to you.

My mistake - thinking this trembling

a synonym of lust.

A curious cyanide process*,

extracting faithfulness from cynicism.

Perhaps it was an ill-timed synapse

throwing me from my center,

throwing me in synchronicity to your orbit,

burning as I spin

like the suns in Constellation Centaurus.

Perhaps it is my soul beating inside,

in sympathy to my heart,

that has built a synagogue of yearning -

of yearning for your exposed soul.





Ariel





*cyanide process = a metallurgical technique for extracting gold from low-grade ore.




This came to me as I was playing with sounds - especially that slippery flirty slide of "S". Seemed too fun not to be a sin!





No comments:

Post a Comment