CC Willow art store

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Understanding

Understanding



Understanding I was never a virgin,
And so I had nothing to lose ...

My heart, though able to be broken
Was - considered by me- self-repairing;

I believe in heaven and hell
But like most lovers,

A habit cultivated by time, I cannot leave
A ship with a false bottom

And I am sinking.
You refuse to be concerned with it.

Yet even built sturdy, they are
Susceptible to destruction.

Why so I hesitate? It will only cost me
Losing faith with you.

Mostly blind, yet I know that path-
Heavy doors of aged wood screening

That spot of fate, going between clear wine
And the raw river of tears.

Why do I come over you ask?
I am not a vessel you trust.

I am facing the end of time
And I don’t know what to do.


Ariel
Oct 14, 2005

Rondeau

No comments:

Post a Comment